Japan Mini Visa Guide

Many people often inquire about how things work when it comes to Japanese Visa. The following is a basic guide. For particular information it is suggested that you contact or visit your nearest Japanese international embassy or office outside Japan or a migration department inside Japan for authority counsel. All travelers get fingerprinted and vaccination shot after entering Japan as a security measure for avoiding terrorism. However persons less than 16 years old and a couple of exceptional others are exempted from this, for example, diplomats and going by dignitaries. All travelers get a status of residence status when entering Japan. There are more than twenty statuses of living arrangement, including “temporary visitor” for travelers, and a scope of statuses for students, laborers and relatives of Japanese nationals and inhabitants.


japanese visitors - youcojapan

source : www.chiangraitimes.com



Travel and Work Visa

On the off chance that you are a resident of one of the more than 50 nations, with which Japan has a “general visa exemption policy”, you require just a legitimate international ID or passport to enter Japan as a “temporary visitor”. Else, you have to acquire a visa before entering the nation. Provisional guests from most nations are permitted to stay for up to 90 days.

If are a national of Austria, Germany, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Mexico, Switzerland or the United Kingdom, you have the likelihood to extend your stay to an aggregate of up to six months. You still at first enter Japan on a 90 day visa and therefore afterwards can apply for an extension at the immigration and tourism department in Japan. Temporary visitors are not allowed to participate in any paid activities however they can enroll in Japanese language school for short courses. You are required to carry your ID with you all the time once in Japan.


Travel and Work Visa - youcojapan

source : asia.nikkei.com



Worker in Japan

Non-natives, who wish to work in Japan, need to get a work visa from a Japanese government office or office outside of Japan with a specific end goal to enter the nation on a status of residence permitting work. There are over twelve such statuses of living arrangement, each permitting the holder to work just in a particular expert field, for instance, news coverage, research, training, designing, diversion, business administration, worldwide administrations, and so forth. If you change occupations while you are in Japan and your new employment falls into an alternate proficient field (e.g. from instruction to building), you should change your status of residence.

A college degree or significant expert involvement in the appropriate field is required to fit the bill for most working visa sorts. Numerous, likewise oblige you to have a prospective employer as a sponsor. Living arrangement consent is conceded in periods between 4 months and 5 years and is extendable.


Worker in Japan

source : www.telegraph.co.uk



Student in Japan

Non-natives, who wish to study in Japan, need to get a student visa at a Japanese government office or office outside of Japan keeping in mind the end goal to enter the nation on a status of residence arrangement that allows long term studies. Sponsorship from an instructive foundation in Japan and evidence of adequate finances to cover your costs during your stay are required to fit the bill for a student visa. Residence consent is conceded in times of between 3 months and 4 years and 3 months and is extendable. Students are not permitted to take part in any paid exercises, unless they get authorization from the migration office. And, after everything is settled, they may work just a set number of hours every week.


Student in Japan

source : www.ciee.org