Weekly Fun Facts: Few Things you wanna know about Japan
1. Female servers at Maid café call the customer “master,” play games, and cry when customers leave.
2. Food on silver metal lunch tray and bottle of milk are served at KyushokuToban School Lunch Duty restaurants.
3. Ninja, a popular restaurant resembles Edo period village where illusionists surprise and entertain customers.
4. Stuffing marshmallows with collagen is not a crazy idea for an anti aging product, but a beauty essential!
5. “Bakeable” Kit Kats are baked in toasters at home. Comes in custard pudding and cheesecake flavors.
6. During March to April, we see cherry blossom or Sakura flavored products everywhere!
7. In Tokyo, there are 50 Cat Cafes where cat lovers hang out with different breeds and drink cappuccino.